Sunday, November 25, 2007
I finally did it! I'm a blogster!
My daughter Jessica decided I needed to have a blog to share my crazy life with ya'all. Yes, I'm a baby boomer -- born right after World War II, of a G.I. dad and his Austrian War Bride. During my life, I have experienced the first T.V. (Howdy Doody Show), man landing on the moon, the assasination of Pres. Kennedy, the Viet Nam War, hippies,etc. etc. A lot has changed since I was a little girl, and I'm really starting to feel old. Life is never boring, with 8 kids and 6 grandchildren. I'm a stay at home mom, college grad. After graduating from BYU in Provo, Utah, I worked as a flight attendant for TWA and as a teacher -- then I met and married a Texan, Carl, and have lived happily ever after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment