Saturday, November 8, 2008

A very busy week!

I just got back from helping Emily this past week. While she took care of new baby Laila, who is very good and calm, I helped with the kids and did the cooking. The house was so clean, I didn't have to do any housework other than sweep the kitchen floor and fold some laundry. I sure enjoyed the grandkids and new grandbaby.



We celebrated Brian's birthday while I was there. He played one of our favorite new games with us, "Horton Hears a Who". Brian has so much fun when his mother-in-law comes for a visit!The day after I got home, Grandpa and I hopped in the car to watch Carl and his team win 3rd place at the regional meet (after coming in 1st at the district meet). They made it to State! So next weekend, we head to Austin to watch that.
Go Mustangs!

3 comments:

Emily said...

thanks for your help mom! great picture of Brian, ha! ha!

Jessica said...

way to go Carl!!

sylvia said...

beautiful grandkids! Carl is doing awesome!