
The joy of having almost everyone together. (missing-- Andy in Utah, Walter and Jessica celebrating with Walter's family, and KoKo, feeling too sick to join in the group photo.)

The joy of babies' first Christmas. Laila and Colby are just one month apart in age.

The bitter-sweet joy of having KoKo with us for her last Christmas. She mainly kept to herself, being in pain from a sudden, rapidly growing and huge cancer tumor. But on Christmas Eve, when we were gathered in the living room celebrating the birth of our Savior, she joined us. She is out of her pain now, and passed away peacefully this morning. How I am missing and sorrowing for her. After we get back from our trip, I'll post a memorial for our beloved pet.
3 comments:
It was a great christmas. Thank you for everything. I'm glad I get to be a part of your wonderful family. KoKo is at peace now and you did the right thing.
Love,
Courtney
Happy New Year! Have a safe and fun trip to Utah.
my thoughts and condolences are with you and your family. Losing a family dog is such a sad event.
Post a Comment