Grandson Colby's quilt is finally finished (most of the time was spent in waiting for the parts to come in for my broken sewing machine, which Grandpa fixed). Courtney got the material for it, and decided on the quilt pattern. (I got the striped border and pale green inner border). Courtney has already made the matching bumper pad for the crib and pillows. She got the cute animal print online. The animal print also used for the backing of the quilt.
I love this quilt pattern because it makes up exceptionally fast. (It looks uneven in this photo because I was shooting the picture, standing above it and at an angle.)
4 comments:
it looks great! can't wait to see it...thanks so much. :)
It looks great. I love the animal print. I'm serious come over and use my pattern for the bag.
good job!! Courtney picked out some cute fabric.
the quilt looks awesome! we still use the cute quilt you made for Avery.
Post a Comment