Monday, May 18, 2009

Mothers Day

Baby Evan (2 months old) was blessed on Mother's day, so we had a special gathering over Lauren's house, with his two grandmothers (Diane flew in from Utah),Grandpa, several aunties and uncles, one Utah auntie and cousin, and his Texas cousins (he missed cousin Colby, unable to come because his Dad was checking things out in Minnesota.).
Aiden and Dario think Uncle Dan is so much fun.

Whoops! Sorry Lauren (I promised her I wouldn't post this, because she thought she looked awful with no make-up on. I disagree; she looks way better than I do , and I have make-up on). I couldn't resist including this photo of me with my two daughters who are mommies.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

that's ok. i dont mind that you posted it. next time i'll remember to touch up my makeup before the blog paparazzi start taking photos! :)