I like to play "house fairy". The grandkids get so exited when the "house fairy" knocks on their door, checks out their rooms, and gives them a treat for having a neat room. It's the same "house fairy" that came to their mommy when she was little. (Watch out, Dario, Aiden and Ava --"house fairy" will be coming your way soon.)
Grandpa's idea of fun is a day out in the garage in the sweltering heat, cooled by an electric fan. He loves to restore old clunkers. This one is almost done, but needs a lot of cosmetic work inside and out.

But the most fun we have is time with the grandkids, who are growing up way too fast. We recently spent the day at Emily's playing with her precious little ones. Last week we took Kyla and Elayna to a children's theatre production. In another two weeks we get to spend lots of time with little Colby in Minnesota.
1 comment:
I can remember the house fairy! I'm sure the girls love it too.
Post a Comment