Monday, April 25, 2011

the Easter Bunny's come and gone

All that's left are a few plastic egg shells lying around in the yard, and memories.

The Easter egg hunt was held early Saturday evening. (That's why the background is dark, and in case you're wondering about Avery's mini bangs, she gave herself a haircut, and tried to tape the  pieces back on with masking tape). Everything was  fun and games, as seen in these smiling faces, until ---
Avery got attacked by baby brother who wanted her plastic eggs, and is trying to hit her.
Looks like just a little love pat Evan is giving her, but Avery is very distressed. (In case you're wondering about this grandson's mismatched outfit, he insists on picking out his own clothes.)


The grandkids were in a delightful, sugary mood for their group pictures taken after church on Sunday. (In case you're wondering about that strange creature on Evan's lap, that's Jessica's pooch minus all her fluffy hair.) (And in case you're wondering, I sure do miss those 2 cute bunnies in Minnesota who should be in this group picture.)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

They are all so cute together! We missed you all too. Thank you for the easter treats! I've been meaning to write you an email thank you but I keep forgetting.

I think we missed your skype call on Sunday, right? I assume we were putting the kids to bed, not sure though. Sorry we missed it! We can skype another night if you would like to, just call me and let me know.