Elder Philip Ellis (on the right) has been recently transfered from his first area, Longview, Washington to Vancouver. "I love to testify of this beautiful and wonderful message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and of His atonement which heals the broken hearted."
Elder Jeremy Ellis (in the ice telephone booth) is in Anchorage Alaska, and is entering the last 6 months of his mission. Nov.19--"I made it a goal for myself this week to talk to 70 people that I ran into even though it is cold and no one is out anymore. I was able to talk to 76; it was hard and I had to go to the extremes, going up to people sitting in their cars or at the stores and at the gas station....Well I'm doing great out here. I'm loving every minute of my mission and I love and miss the family."

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mom !
love Mark and Courtney.
p.s. great blog, we like the elf dance.
Hi! This is Jessica's friend, Holli. You have to update your blog. My husband and I can't get enough of it. :)
Post a Comment