Tuesday, May 6, 2008

He'll be home soon -- May 27!

Jeremy's finishing up on the lovely island of Sitka, and says "I wish I could stay here longer." In his last letter he tells of two recent baptisms and finding "a golden family of 5 yesterday". "The spirit was very strong while we taught them. So I'm hoping they will be baptized before I leave... We have been having a lot of success and finding a lot of people to teach. I feel our strong prayers and hard work have been paying off. I'm on my very last lap and I feel like kicking it all the way to the finish line."

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Nancy, that'll be fun to have your son home. Will he be there all summer? Are you going up to Alaska? Bring home some salmon!

Courtney said...

Happy mothers day! We love you!
Love Mark & Courtney