My Texas sister-in-laws (soon to be my
ex-sister-in-laws, after they see this blog) and I had a relaxing time at the beach. I wish I had taken a photo of the little old guy who rented us the beach chairs and umbrella. He looked like the eternal beach bum, with a triple layer tan, grey dreadlocks. His beach rentals were his pride and joy. He was constantly sweeping away sand from the vacant chairs with a little whisk broom. We recieved stern warnings never to sit on the very end of the lounge chair.
(Donna -- the only one with a tan--, me and Sharon)

Sister-in-law Leah enjoying her all too short summer vacation from teaching school.
After a few hours at the beach, and eating some Tex-Mex food, we chilled out at Sharon's. (Leah with daughter Tessa, and Donna.)
Sharon and her big blue Ellis eyes.

(I am expecting a
lot of comments on how bodacious we are!)
6 comments:
It looks like yall had fun, did you go last weekend?
We went last Wed.
Where am I in this post ?
The one of you and Tessa on the beach (the only one I had with you in it) was totally in the shade and didn't come out. I'll make up for it in a future post. All I can say, is beware next time you see me with the camera.
fun. . .i wish i could have gone!
Nancy I had to use Bree's username to post my comment - I loved the music! You look the best out of all of us. You did a great job.
Sharon
Post a Comment